Laura Graves to host a Masterclass in Sweden during the Longines Global Champions Tour Stockholm & Stockholm Horse Week
Sweden and the city of Stockholm was be one of the attractive stops of the Longines Global Champions Tour and the GCL from 2019. Between June 13-16th four spectacular days was held at the city’s historic Olympic Stadium.
The main competitions are the individual Longines Global Champions Tour and the team competition Global Champions League which are being held on Friday and Saturday. In collaboration with Stockholm Horse Week, there will be be a national jumping class, 4* international dressage classes and LFC International U25 dressage and jumping. There will also be a shopping village and other activities in the area.
We recommend to book accommodation through our partners Nordic Choice Hotels.
From the Stockholm Stadium’s exclusive VIP area you will have a fantastic view to experience the best riders and horses during the prestigious competitions. A great opportunity to network and mingle with riders, horse owners, sponsors and other stakeholders.
The VIP package include one reserved table during all days with free food and drinks. It also include access to cloakroom, possibility to go on private backstage tours and to book
For booking and other inquiries, please contact Emma Kylander at email@example.com
How to get the easiest to the event?
– We recommend that you go by public transport. The metro stop is called ”Stadion” and it is the red line towards Mörby Centrum that goes there. There will be parking available at ”Gröna Banan” next to Ryttarstadion. Address: Fiskartorpsvägen 26.
Can you bring an umbrella?
– Unfortunately, one must not bring umbrellas because of the security risk and that one should not obscure the view of other visitors.
Is there a stroller parking?
– There is no guarded stroller parking. Prams may be parked in designated areas in the area.
Can the dog accompany you?
– No dogs are allowed in the area.
When does the arena open and close?
– The arena area opens 30 minutes before the first class starts and closes 30 minutes after the last class is finished.
What does Shopping Village have for opening hours?
– Thursday 10-19:30
– Friday 10-22:30
– Saturday 10-21:45
– Sunday 10-16:30